Plan Your Trip
Due to Schengen Agreement reached in 1985, the citizens of the Schengen member states can travel visa free throughout the whole territory. On the other hand, nationals of non-Schengen countries are permitted to enter the whole area with one unified document known as the Schengen Visa.
In July 2013 a decree was issued by the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs that an invitation letter by the event organizer is as a rule no longer needed when applying for visa in order to attend an event in Germany.
I am still not sure if I need a visa
If you are unsure to your ability to gain entrance to Germany, here is a link. It’s always best to check with your German embassy for more guidance and assistance.
If a Letter of Invitation is needed to attend the Arival Berlin event, please email us at [email protected] and we will have our registration staff work with you on your letter.
Disclaimer: If you request an Invitation letter, we will issue you one approximately 5 business days once your ticket payment has been processed.
Getting to Arival Berlin
Where is the Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin located?
Stephanstrasse 41-10559 BERLIN, GERMANY https://goo.gl/maps/duasNwsNmR42
Berlin offers public transportation to and from Berlin-Tegel (TXL) and Berlin Schönefeld (SXF) airports and the Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin. It includes taxis, buses, subways (U-Bahn), commuter trains (S-Bahn) and trams.
Below are links to a route planner with options for your transportation needs. The nearest public transport stops for the hotel are as follows:
- BUS 123: Stop – Stendaler Strasse
- S-Bahn S41 and S42: Stop – Westhafen
- U-Bahn U9: Stop – Birkenstrasse
Berlin Public Transportation Route Planner
This link can be used to see what route to walk, bus transportation stops and approximate taxi fares in euros.
Accessible Transportation Needs
Many of the stops and stations are accessible. Fully or partially accessible connections can be found at: http://www.vbb.de/en/index.html. If an elevator at one of the stations is not working, it will be indicated there. At http://brokenlifts.org/ one can also check which elevators in Berlin are currently not functioning.
Getting to ITB Berlin
Where does ITB take place?
Messe Berlin GmbH, Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin
The nearest public transport stops Messe Berlin is Messe Süd. During fair days there is additional public transport laid on, so please check the route planner link above for the best route on the day you wish to travel.
Arival is proud to announce that we’ve chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from:
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam network – travel to your event from virtually anywhere in the world with over 16,270 daily flights covering more than 1,050 destinations in 179 countries.
Travel Event ID: 4008S
Valid Departure Dates*: 2/25/2019-3/13/2019 *website is set to allow discount for these dates
To book your air travel now, visit http://res.skyteam.com/Search/promoDefault.aspx?vendor=sky&promocode=4008S