What’s included in the Arival registration price?
One and a half days of Theatre General Sessions featuring:
- The biggest online and distribution brands including TripAdvisor/Viator, GetYourGuide, TourRadar, TUI Destination Experiences, more to be announced soon
- Inspirational stories from amazing companies – small and large, tours, activities and attractions – on how they grew, what they’ve learned, and what it means for your business.
- Going Direct – how to build your direct business with tips about branding, reputation management and more.
Twelve Workshop Sessions
Education that matters to your business: These hands-on workshops are presented by industry experts on all things digital, marketing, distribution, operations and growth.
Twelve Sponsored Labs
Meet and experience the most innovative technology systems and online distributors to help you advance your business and sell more to customers around the world.
Network with the best and brightest in our industry. Learn from peers, build new partnerships, get new clients.
- Monday, March 4 – Welcome Party at the MOA immediately following the sessions
- Monday, March 4 – Late night party – to be announced.
The Arival Networking Lounge is the place to do business, meet new prospects, connect with old partners and dig into the everything tours, activities and attractions
Coffee break on Monday and two coffee breaks on Tuesday
Lunch is provided on Tuesday.
What is not included in the registration price:
Arival has a room block with special room rates at the MOA for the whole week during ITB Berlin. The MOA Hotel will be The HUB for Tours, Activities & Attractions throughout ITB. Rates range from €109 to €169 depending on day of the week and when you book. Rooms are limited, book now to ensure availability and the special rate. Visit the hotel page for booking info.
The MOA room rate includes breakfast
Lunch on Monday is not included
Dinners are on your own, Berlin offers something for every taste and price range!
Flights and airport transfers are not included.